AIC-1 Patch Panel (Cisco® P/N: 74-2769-01) with power monitoring terminal strips monitors 8 power feeds up to 20 Amps per feed while allowing 56 discrete alarms. The 8 analog alarm points connect to 8 power feeds for monitoring purposes. Each power feed is protected with a 20 Amp fuse. L.E.D.s offer visual representation of supplied power & fuse state.
- Height: 1.63"
- Width: 19.00"
- Depth: 11.73" (w/ cable bracket)
- 1RU (rack unit)
- Eliminates the need for individual power to alarms
- Fused power circuits
- PCB construction
- Quick install
- Occupies only 1 RU (rack unit)
- Cisco® P/N: 74-2769-01
- Patented: #6,302,742 B1
- EIA-310-D Compliant
- Rated at 20 Amps/circuit
- SCSI II Cables P/N: PF 20218-4 (Set of 4 at 8') P/N: PF 20218 (One cable at 8') Custom lengths available
- Telco cables Custom lengths available
- 23" Mounting bracket (optional) P/N: PF 20209