Dear Valued Customers, Partners, and Friends,
Due to the concern about the Coronavirus Outbreak Components Express, Inc. (CEI) has taken the following steps in order to ensure the continuation of our business and product delivery in the event of a quarantine.
- Key employees either already have a VPN connection to our network or are being provided one in the next week.
- We have identified staff that is at risk of serious health issues that may be caused by the virus and are willing to continue to report for work in order to perform key production, receiving, and shipping of our products.
- Our distribution channel has been encouraged to increase their stock of our key products.
- CEI has increased its' stocking position on key products.
- All employees in our China and Taiwan facilities have been tested negative for the Corona Virus.
- CEI has three production facilities in place that are all capable of manufacturing our products. U.S., China, and Taiwan.
Please note that CEI has implemented this plan in the event of a quarantine. Similar plans are in place for other natural disasters. We have no reason at this time to believe that there is any imminent risk to our employees or our ability to delivery our products on time,
We look forward to our continued cooperation and hope that we can assist our partners especially in troubled areas throughout the world.