We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to replace a tenured member of Senior Management who will be retiring in November. For continuity, our goal is to welcome a new member to conjoin with the current Controller before the retirement date.
This position will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, and development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Financial Controller will be a member of the Executive Staff leadership and oversee Accounting Operations and supervise Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Planning, Payroll, and share responsibilities with HR team members.
- Ensure the accuracy of the organization's financial results and reports
- Generate financial reports for the management team and ownership each month and year-end
- Experience with Cost Accounting is required and includes recording and reporting measurements of costs for manufacturing utilizing techniques to recognize, classify, allocate, aggregate, and perform comparative analysis with standard rates.
- Manage vendor setup and invoicing structure
- Comply with all local, state, and federal tax filings and reporting guidelines.
- Produce the annual budget and predictive forecasts
- Collaborate with external accounting and tax teams as needed
- Manage cash flow, the timing of payments, transfers between accounts, and building of cash reserves
- Maintain a system of controls over all transactions
- Provide Performance Reviews of Team Members
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant Experience with Cost Accounting
- Proven Team Leadership
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Match
- Paid Time Off